Training on writing adapted to your employees’ needs:
- a guarantee of credibility and professionalism for your organization
- When your employees need to write e-mails targeting the external public;
- And you want to safeguard your reputation and credibility;
- Ensure that your personnel master the techniques of writing efficiency along with spelling, syntax, punctuation and typography.
Our custom-tailored training will enable your employees to write clear, convincing and powerful texts.
Training activities on professional writing of:
- memos, advertising announcements, correspondence letters, sales letters, newsletters, employee newsletters, internal and external news releases, advertorials, articles, human- interest stories, statements, biographical notes, memos, technical manuals, contracts, intranets, Websites, administrative documents, etc.
- annual reports, briefing notes/books, reports, synopsies, market studies, communication plans, business plans, etc.
Personalized training on:
- What not to do in writing
- Common and solved difficulties (past participles, abbreviations, punctuation, etc.)
- The appropriate writing techniques according to the format and the audience, etc.
- Efficient and convincing writing
- Writing and editing tools
Examples of training provided:
- Trainer, 8 hours workshops on Web writing, Copywriting, Writing for Blogs and Social Networks and SEO writing since 2019
Sollicit, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Trainer, a variety of courses about professional/administrative writing from 2017-2018
Accent Formation, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Teacher, COM-2150: course on writing
Université de Montréal, Communication department, 2010-2014
- Instructor, course on content marketing, one-day training in the company
TRANS-IT May 2014, Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Trainer, 8 hours training on Advertising writing and Web writing
Conseil des écoles fransaskoises (CÉF), August 26-27, 2010, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Trainer, Copywriting: Hints and how to avoid traps, March 24, 2010 from 7:30 to 9:30
International Association of Business Communicators (IABC-Montreal Lab), Café des Beaux-Arts, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Training adapted to your organization:
All the courses include theoretical notions, situation scenarios inspired from your work environment and practical exercises. Subjects are selected according to your organization or business.
Categories of staff:
- Managers, team leaders, secretaries, office clerks
- Information agents, professionals
- Webmasters, graphic designers, translators, editors, writers
- Quick training (half-a-day)
- Basic training (one day)
- Intensive training (two consecutive days)
- Advanced training (three consecutive days)
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to devise your custom-built course or let us prepare your training according to your goals.
Media Redaktica © since 2006 - All rights reserved.